The following situation will probably be familiar to you: not projectable, sudden bottlenecks, demand of working capacity in business-critical areas or short to medium term peaks in work load of high performers in departments dealing with processes of regulatory relevance or procedures which are time-sensitive for your business operations.
You wish to adequately and flexibly act and find a solution which fulfils all your requirements to manage the shortness of resources: exactly covering your demand, highly qualitative and experienced, short-term availability. At the same time, you do not wish to increase the headcount of your organisation because the critical situation will be time-limited and the accumulating workload is not plan- or foreseeable.
Pharm|AdInterim offers an efficient as well as economic solution: to complement your internal capabilities by external experts – tailored for the function, project or the consultancy mandate for exactly the required period of time.
Pharm|AdInterim provides a network of personalities with outstanding experience in several areas and managing functions (global and national) in the pharmaceutical industry – Medical Affairs, Marketing & Sales as well as Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs, and GCP-Quality Assurance.
Client Benefit Through…
- Longstanding experience as specialist and executive manager in the pharmaceutical industry (since 1987)
- Self-employed interim manager since 2015 working on global and national projects
- “Insights from outside”
- No involvement in company politics, no debilitating carrier objectives
Focused on work order, objective and subject matter
- Flexible scope of services within the framework of a master agreement possible
- Call in of other specialists through network Pharm|AdInterim as needed
Succesfully Managed Interim Projects…
- Consulting in business management and organisational consulting for new branches of international pharmaceutical companies
- Global Regulatory Affairs Consultant for review and approval processes of international promotional and non-promotional materials in the therapeutic areas of neurology, rare diseases, haematology, gastroenterology, metabolic diseases, fertility
- Integrated services for the establishment and organisation of medical departments including preparation for competent authority inspections (pharmacovigilance, wholesale permission)
- Interim projects in Medical Affairs covering the therapeutic areas of haematology, dermato-oncology and neurology. Design, supervision, evaluation and communication of non-interventional studies and structured collection of real world data in cooperation with contract research organisations
Interim support of the “Information Officer” according to § 74a German Drug Law (AMG) in national review and approval processes for promotional and non-promotional material